This privacy notice for Podda & Wren Coffee Roasters LTD describes how and why we might collect, store, use and or/ share your information when you use our services, such as when you:
- Visit our website at http://www.podda-wren.co.uk, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including sales, marketing or events.
If you have any questions about your privacy rights and choices while using our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, or express an interest in our products or services. Additionally when you contact us, via the ‘contact us’ page.
Personal information provided by you that may be collect:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing and billing address
- Usernames and passwords
- Debit and credit card numbers when registering for an account
- Contact or authentication data
- Contact preferences
We do not process sensitive information.
We may collect necessary data to process your payment if you make a purchase, such as your payment instrument number and security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Shopify. You may find their privacy notice here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. You must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as name or contact information. It may however include device and usage information, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser or device characteristics. This information is primarily needed to maintain security and for our internal analytics / reporting services.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and usage data. Service related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on your interaction on our website, this may include IP address, device information, browser type and information about your activity on our website.
- Device data may be collected about your phone, computer or other device you use to access our website.
- Location data may be collected about your devices location that is used to access our website, how much information we collect depends on the settings of your device.
How do we process your information?
We process your information for a variety of reasons including: facilitation of account creation and authentication, managing user accounts, delivery to you, respond to enquiries and offer support to users, administrative information, fulfil and manage orders.
What legal bases do we rely on to process your information?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information.
- We may process your information if you have given us consent to use it for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you within providing our services.
- We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency.
- We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or third party vital interests, such as a situation involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
How long do we keep your information / keep it safe?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers or unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly access, steal or modify information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission or personal information to and from our website is at your own risk.
What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like the EEA and UK) you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws .You have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change or terminate your account at any time. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your account or updating your preferences. You can login at any time to update your account.
You may opt out of any marketing and promotional communications by ‘unsubscribing’ at the bottom of our emails, or un-ticking the selection box when purchasing.
How can you contact us about this notice?
Contact us at email@example.com for any further assistance.